SANTA IS COMING TO BRAEHEAD FARM!0
Santa Claus is coming to Braehead Farm!
Join us THE FIRST TWO WEEKENDS IN DECEMBER – Saturday and Sunday, December 3 and 4, & 10 and 11 at Braehead Farm for Christmas fun at the farm! Visit with Santa, make Snowman Soup! Have hot chocolate, and roast marshmallows over the roaring fire pits! Play in the Family Play-Grounds and visit the farm animals!
- Santa Claus will be waiting for you to visit him in The Red Shed! Be sure to bring your cameras!! Santa will be in The Red Shed from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and again from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm! The farm is open from 9am to 5:00 pm daily, year-round! (open 9-6 Spring through Fall!)
- Then make your way over to the hot chocolate bar to make SNOWMAN SOUP! Mmmmm! Lots of fun!
- Make a snowman marshmallow on a roasting stick!
- Head out to the roaring fire pits and roast your marshmallow snowman!
- Stay and play in the Family Play-Grounds and visit with the farm animals!
Cost: $9.00 per person, Age 2 and under free! ** Season Pass Holders pay only $4.00 per person! (You are still able to visit the Family Play-Grounds as always and only pay the daily fee of $5.00 per person, age 2 and under free, if you do not wish to participate in the Santa event!)
When you arrive, please check in with the Braehead Market to get your ticket number for your turn in The Red Shed with Santa. The exterior of The Red Shed will have a LED lighted sign with the “number being served”, so that you have your special time, in the order of arrival, with Santa! While you wait for your number, go play and visit the animals! Just watch for your number…no waiting in line. If you are having fun playing and we passed your number, no worries, just come on to The Red Shed!
The Braehead Farm Kitchen will be serving lunch and concessions! Hot popcorn! Cotton Candy! Gingerbread men! Have a warm BBQ sandwich with one of our Braehead Farm BBQ sauces!! And…much more!