Fall Fun on the Farm!0
FALL SEASON AT THE FARM!
Fall Fun At Braehead Farm!
Fall Festival EVERY Weekend in October & Columbus Day!
Weekday fun too!
Open Daily 9-6!
Please join us at Braehead Farm for our favorite season of the year… FALL SEASON!!! WE HAVE FREE ADMISSION AREAS AND ADMISSION AREAS! Both have pumpkin patches that are open daily!
Braehead Farm’s “Pick-Your-Own” fields in the front of the Braehead Farm Market never have an admission fee. Just pick your pumpkin or produce (SEE OUR PICK YOUR OWN PAGE FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE BERRIES AND VEGGIES!) and pay for it in the Market! Behind the Market is the admission area where we have our “Family Play-Grounds” and events. (Going out these back doors require a wristband for anyone over the age of 2) We will also have plenty of pumpkins in the Market for those who do not want to pick!
FESTIVAL WEEKENDS-$9.00 per person, age 2 and under free! Every WEEKEND IN OCTOBER THROUGH SATURDAY THE 30th and COLUMBUS DAY from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm we will be having our FALL HARVEST FESTIVAL going on IN THE BACK OF THE FARM! For $9.00 per PERSON, 2 and under free, you can PAY AT THE MARKET AND GO OUT THE BACK and join us for:
- Hayrides around the farm and through the decorated forest! (FYI…parents of little ones: the decorated forest consists decorations such as happy friendly ghosts, fun witches, owls, bats and crows in the trees, happy scarecrows)
- Fun in the corn maze!
- Stroll along the Sunflower walk!
- Pumpkin decorating! Washable and permanent paints and markers, stickers and more!
- Games! Grab apple, The Spider’s Web, Pumpkin ring toss, & more! The children will receive a ticket for the Grab Apple game to win a prize!
- And… you can VISIT WITH “THE GREAT PUMPKIN”! Bring your cameras for this photo opp! “The Great Pumpkin” will be in the pumpkin patch waiting to greet you from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and again from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm!!
- Play and picnic in the “Family Playgrounds” with the hay barn, corn pit, swings, sand piles, slides, farm animals and more!
- Visit the Braehead Farm Kitchen for Concessions such as Kettle Korn! Dairy fresh ice cream cones including Pumpkin ice cream! Delicious pie and ice cream! Whoopie pies! Cotton candy, pretzels, popcorn and more!
- Braehead Farm Kitchen lunch items include our delicious Braehead Farm BBQ with your choice of one of our delicious BBQ sauces! Hamburgers, hotdogs, salads, chicken salad, grilled chicken, chicken tenders and more! Gluten Free items too!
We have pumpkin patches where you can pick the perfect pumpkin! Pumpkins are sold for .65 cents a pound!
We will have a face painter (minimal additional fee)!
Shop in the Braehead Market for already picked pumpkins, fresh apples and cider, jams, sauces, local honey, diary fresh ice cream, milk and so much more!
Cost: The entrance fee to The Fall Harvest Festival is $9.00 per PERSON, children and adults, age 2 and under are free! (Our everyday entrance fee to the Family Play-Grounds is $5.00 per person and the added event fee is $4.00 for a total of $9.00 for admission.)
Weekday Fun! $5.00 per person, 2 and under free
During the week at Braehead Farm we are Open Daily from 9-6. Activities during the week:
Visit our “Pick-Your-Own” fields for the perfect pumpkin (no admission) pumpkins are sold at 65 cents a pound. Also available for picking will be FALL STRAWBERRIES at about mid October! Visit our Pick-Your-Own page for a listing of available berries and produce!
Shop in the Braehead Farm Market where you can purchase a pumpkin already picked! Enjoy an ice cream cone, popcorn, pretzels, cookies, muffins and more!
Play in the “Family Play-Grounds”! $5.00 per Person, age 2 and under free! Go to the pumpkin patch! Walk through the corn maze! Enjoy many of the Braehead Farm lunch items!
(Note: We do not run hayrides during the weekdays for guests in the “Family Play-Grounds)
A note for our weekday guests: We do have school groups that come during the week and pick pumpkins, tour the farm, get a reserved hayride and educational lessons. The groups arrive between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Their tours will be spread out around the farm for these lessons and take about two hours, and then they eat lunch. If you are coming to play in the “Family Play-Grounds”, a school group could be in the “Play-Grounds” after their tours/lunch at approximately 11:30 AM to 12:30PM. We do limit the amount of children coming on a school group as to not overload the farm or a tour group.